COVID-19 Studio Guidelines
The most updated protocols for visiting the studio during COVID-19 are available on this page. Please check these guidelines before visiting the studio. By making a reservation or visiting the studio, you and your guests agree to follow the posted guidelines.
Note: If you are returning to finish a project during peak hours (Weekends + Holidays), there may be a $10 sitting fee (per piece) applied. This fee is waived during regular weekday hours (Tues-Fri) or if someone at your table is purchasing a new project.
- Masks are required at all time indoors and must be properly worn, without exception.
- All guests will be asked to use hand sanitizer or wash hands upon arrival.
- Due to occupancy limits, we ask that all guests create a new project. However, up to one non-painter per table is welcome to chaperone younger painters!
- Most tools and instructions will be served tableside. If you need additional materials, please maintain proper social distancing. Some techniques and tools may not always be available.
- Guests must remain seated at their table for the majority of their visit to promote social distancing. Guests may not mingle between tables.
- Our maximum group size in the main studio is six at this time. If you have a larger group, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss studio rental options!
- Food and snacks are not allowed in the studio at this time.
- You may walk in to create or make a reservation online, however please keep your visit to no more than two hours. Your two-hour time slot will begin when you arrive to create/when you make your reservation. You will be asked to check out promptly at the end of your slot so that we may clean and sanitize before the next group arrives. During non-peak hours (weekdays), we may have more flexibility if there is not a reservation after you.
- If you need to finish a project, we will happily pack up up to three colors for you to finish at home or you may return to visit free of charge during non-peak hours. If you would like to return to finish during peak hours (Weekends + Holidays), there may be a $10 sitting fee applied per piece.
- To maximize your time in the studio, we highly recommend you visit our online store to browse our selection before you arrive to help make your selection quickly! Keep in mind that stock can change frequently. If you see something you have your heart set on, you can pre-purchase it. Please enter “N/A” when it asks for your color choices and put your reservation details in your order notes.
MOST IMPORTANTLY: If you or anyone in your party is currently or has recently been ill or has flu-like symptoms, please stay home. Pottery To Go is a great option if you are not feeling well—order online with contactless pick up and paint safely at home. Help us keep our staff, visitors, and community safe!
Questions? Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text us at 4104800111.