Studio Guidelines as of 3/12/22
The most updated protocols for visiting the studio are available on this page. Please check these guidelines before visiting the studio. By making a reservation or visiting the studio, you and your guests agree to follow the posted guidelines.
Note: If you are returning to finish a project during peak hours (Weekends + HCPSS Days Off), there may be a $10 sitting fee (per piece) applied. This fee is waived during regular weekday hours (Mon-Fri) or if someone at your table is purchasing a new project.
Updated Studio Policies – effective 3/12/22
We are thrilled to announce a further update to our studio policies! If there is another spike in cases, we may reevaluate, but we are so excited to smiles again! Thank you for your patience and support as we move closer to “normal”.
- Masks are optional for vaccinated guests in the main studio. We ask that unvaccinated guests remain masked when not seated at their table. Staff will continue wearing masks at this time.
- We will continue to offer outdoor seating (weather permitting) and Pottery To Go for our more cautious visitors.
- Light snacks and drinks (including BYOB for 21+) are once again welcome in the studio! Soft drinks and packaged snacks will also be available for purchase.
- Please note that birthday cakes/cupcakes, balloons, party or table decorations, and other party supplies are only allowed in our party room during booked events. Please visit our party page to book your special occasion party!
- Reservations are for up to two hours, particularly during peak hours. During non-peak hours (weekdays) and/or if we do not have a reservation directly after you or a waitlist, we will be happy to extend your visit.
- At this time, our largest table in the main studio will seat up to eight painters. If you have a group of 8 or more, we encourage you to book our party room, call ahead on nice days for outdoor seating, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org discuss studio rental options!
- Guests ages 12 and under must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- If you do not finish your project, we will pack up to three colors for you to finish at home OR you may return to visit free of charge during non-peak hours! If you would like to return to finish during peak hours (Weekends + HCPSS Holidays), there may be a $10 sitting fee applied (per piece).
- To maximize your time in the studio, we highly recommend you visit our online store to browse our selection before you arrive to help make your selection quickly. Keep in mind that stock can change frequently. If you see something you have your heart set on, you can pre-purchase it and we will hold if for you for up to two weeks. Please enter “N/A” when it asks for your color choices and put your reservation details in your order notes.
Note: If you or anyone in your party is currently or has recently been ill or has flu-like symptoms, please stay home. Pottery To Go is a great option if you are not feeling well—order online with contactless pick up and paint safely at home.
Questions? Please contact us by email at email@example.com or call/text us at 4104800111.