The most updated protocols for visiting the studio are available on this page. Please check these guidelines before visiting the studio. By making a reservation or visiting the studio, you and your guests agree to follow the posted guidelines.
Updated Studio & Safety Policies – as of 6/15/21
We are thrilled to announce a further update to our studio policies as of Tuesday June 15th, 2021! We have truly appreciated your patience as we continue to move closer to normal.
- Per CDC guidance, fully vaccinated guests and staff are not required to wear a mask. We ask that unvaccinated guests continue to wear masks indoors when not seated.
- Please note: Through the summer, we are testing out special Masked Up Painting sessions available by reservation only from 10am to 12pm on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month. During these special time slots, all guests and staff will be required to wear masks. We will also continue to offer outdoor seating during regular hours and Pottery To Go for our more cautious visitors!
- Seating is still limited and distanced at this time. We highly recommend reservations, especially on the weekends, but are always happy to seat walk-ins if we have space!
- We have hand sanitizer at the door and placed conveniently around the studio for your use.
- For your convenience, most pottery painting materials will already be at your table! If you need additional tools, please maintain distancing where possible.
- Light snacks and drinks (including BYOB for 21+) are once again welcome in the studio! Soft drinks and packaged snacks are also available for purchase.
- Reservations/seatings are for up to two hours, particularly during peak hours. If we do not have anyone waiting to create and/or if we do not have a reservation directly after you, we will be happy to extend your visit!
- Please note that birthday cakes, party decorations, and party supplies are only allowed in our party room during booked events. Please visit our party page to book your special occasion party!
- Guests ages 12 and under must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- If you do not finish your project, we will pack up to three colors for you to finish at home or you may return to visit free of charge during non-peak hours! If you would like to return to finish during peak hours (Weekends + HCPSS Holidays), there may be a $10 sitting fee applied (per piece). This fee is waived during regular weekday hours (Tues-Fri) or if someone at your table is purchasing a new project.
- To maximize your time in the studio, we highly recommend you visit our online store to browse our selection before you arrive to help make your selection quickly! Keep in mind that stock can change frequently. If you see something you have your heart set on, you can pre-purchase it up to two weeks in advance of your reservation! Please enter “N/A” when it asks for your color choices and put your reservation details in your order notes.
Please note: If you or anyone in your party is currently or has recently been ill or has flu-like symptoms, please stay home. Pottery To Go is a great option if you are not feeling well—order online with contactless pick up and paint safely at home. Help us keep our staff, visitors, and community safe!
Questions? Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text us at 4104800111.