COVID-19 Studio Guidelines
The most updated protocols for visiting the studio during COVID-19 are available on this page. Please check these guidelines before visiting the studio. By making a reservation or visiting the studio, you and your guests agree to follow the posted guidelines.
Note: If you are returning to finish a project during peak hours (Weekends + HCPSS Days Off), there may be a $10 sitting fee (per piece) applied. This fee is waived during regular weekday hours (Tues-Fri) or if someone at your table is purchasing a new project.
Updated Safety and Mask Policies – as of 5/21/21
We ask for your patience as we adjust and refine our policies. Our mission is to create a safe, welcoming, and friendly space for all to create and connect, including our youngest guests who are not currently able to be vaccinated. We will continue to reevaluate our policies as new guidance comes out, case metrics go down, and vaccination rates go up. We cannot wait to be back to normal, too!
- Masks are currently required indoors in the main studio and should be properly worn. You are welcome to remove your mask when seated at our outdoor tables!
- Staff will continue wearing masks at this time.
- Food and snacks are not currently allowed in the main studio.
- Starting June 1, 2021, food may be allowed in our party room ONLY (if booked in advance) OR at our outdoor tables.
- Kids Parties: Masks may be removed (while seated) for the last 30 minutes for cake/pizza, if desired.
- Adult Parties: Masks may be removed by vaccinated individuals while seated and eating/drinking.
- Please visit our party page for further details and more information on booking the party room.
- Please note: this does mean that there may be some un-masked individuals in the studio, however they will be limited to our party room. We will continue to offer outdoor seating and Pottery To Go for our more cautious visitors and you are always welcome to give us a call to see if we have any bookings in the party room on the date of your visit!
- We have hand sanitizer at the door and placed conveniently around the studio for your use!
- Most materials will already be at your table to help minimize movement around the studio. If you need additional materials, please maintain distancing where possible.
- At this time, our largest table in the main studio will seat up to seven painters. If you have a group of 8 or more, we encourage you to book our party room, call ahead on nice days for outdoor seating, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss studio rental options!
- You may walk in to create anytime during studio hours, however we highly recommend making a reservation online on weekends/holidays.
- Reservations/seatings are for up to two hours, particularly during peak hours. If we do not have anyone waiting to be create or if we do not have a reservation directly after you, we will be happy to extend your visit!
- If you need to finish a project, we will pack up to three colors for you to finish at home or you may return to visit free of charge during non-peak hours! If you would like to return to finish during peak hours (Weekends + HCPSS Holidays), there may be a $10 sitting fee applied per piece.
- To maximize your time in the studio, we highly recommend you visit our online store to browse our selection before you arrive to help make your selection quickly! Keep in mind that stock can change frequently. If you see something you have your heart set on, you can pre-purchase it. Please enter “N/A” when it asks for your color choices and put your reservation details in your order notes.
MOST IMPORTANTLY: If you or anyone in your party is currently or has recently been ill or has flu-like symptoms, please stay home. Pottery To Go is a great option if you are not feeling well—order online with contactless pick up and paint safely at home. Help us keep our staff, visitors, and community safe!
Questions? Please contact us by email at email@example.com or call/text us at 4104800111.