Kids Party Terms
- The $35 reservation fee paid at time of booking is non-refundable. It reserves your time slot and covers the use of the party room. All other package charges, plus sales tax, are separate and due in full on the date of the event.
- Up to 8 painters are included in the base party package cost. If your party has less than 8 painters, you are welcome to have adults/siblings fill in to reach 8 painters OR we will paint a commemorative signature plate for the guest of honor (retail value of $30).
- The party room will hold a MAX of 12 painters and up to THREE non-painting adults (ie: the hosts). Additional non-painting adults over the limit of three will incur a $10pp fee, however please note that there is a hard maximum of 15 people total. As a result, ALL parties at The Pottery Stop are drop off parties— please inform parents on your invitations that they will not be able to stay.
- A staff member will give instruction and lead your party! However, please note, staff may not be in the party room at all times—children ages 12 and under must be supervised by an adult.
- Outside food is welcome! However, we recommend sticking to pizza, cake/cupcakes, and juice boxes. Host(s) will need to provide any food, drink, paper products, etc. Tablecloths and small decorations are welcome, but are not necessary. Don’t forget candles! 🙂
- Hosts will have access to the party room no more than 15 minutes before the booked start time to set up for the party. The party room must be completely vacated by all guests, parents, hosts, and supplies no more than 10 minutes after the booked end time of the party so that we may clean/sanitize and set up for the next group. To keep our parties running smoothly, these timelines are strictly enforced– please keep that in mind when deciding what you would like to bring!
- Guests must remain in the party room for the duration of their visit.
- Pieces from parties will be ready 10 days from the date of the event to be picked up by party host(s) and distributed. We will text you when they are ready! Pottery must be picked up within 30 days– The Pottery Stop is not responsible for projects left after that date.
COVID Related Policies:
- Masks are currently required indoors during the painting portion of your party and must be worn correctly.
- The last 30 minutes of the party is designed to be used for cake, pizza, or drinks, if desired. Masks may be removed while seated and eating during this 30 minutes, but must be worn when not seated or moving about the studio, without exception.
- For the safety of our staff, we ask that guests are responsible for disposing of their leftover food, drink, plates, etc. in the provided trash can!
- Hand sanitizer will be provided around the studio and in party room for your convenience.
- Our current maximum of TOTAL guests is 15—including painters AND non-painting chaperones—and is strictly enforced.
Want to hold your party outdoors? We will happily host your party outdoors under our pop-up tents, weather permitting! Please contact us to discuss details. Masks are not required at outdoor tables, and we may have more flexibility with capacity.
Helpful To Know Policies:
- All glaze products used at The Pottery Stop are non-toxic and will wash out in the laundry—smocks/aprons are not needed!
- Please no piñatas, silly string, noisemakers, confetti or dangerous, messy activities in the party area. Balloons are welcome, but no large or electronic decorations.
- Parking can be a little tricky, particularly at meal-times, due to the restaurants in the strip. We recommend guests carpool if possible. Additional parking is available at the Suntrust Bank outside after Noon on Saturdays and all day Sundays.
- The Pottery Stop is not responsible for any food or personal belongings left in the studio.
- Gratuities are gratefully accepted, but never expected. If you would like to leave something for your party host, you are welcome to do so at check out!
The fee due at booking is separate from your pottery/party package and is non-refundable for cancellation at anytime. With two weeks notice, you can reschedule your event with no penalty. If you need to reschedule, we request that you notify us by phone as soon as possible. No shows, cancellations, or those who reschedule with less than two weeks hours notice will lose their payment. If the guest of honor is ill on the date of your party, please contact us at (410) 480 0111 as soon as possible to discuss options.