Adult Party Terms
- The $35 reservation fee paid at time of booking is non-refundable. It reserves your time slot and covers the use of the party room for up to two hours. All other package charges, plus sales tax, are separate and due in full on the date of the event.
- Adult parties require a minimum of 8 painters.
- Prix Fixe Party Pricing – Guests will be choose from five options (listed on party booking page) for $25+tax per person.
- Art A La Carte Pricing – Since guests can choose any pottery item from our main studio, specific pricing per guest may vary based on their choice. For example, if they choose a $32 vase, their bill will be $32+tax. However, as there is minimum purchase of $25 per guest, if they choose piece under $25, their bill will still be $25+tax
- If your party has less than 8 painters, your group may either: paint additional pieces to meet the minimum OR paint larger pieces to meet a cumulative minimum of $200 ($25pp x8).
- Party guests are welcome to pay separately (per painter) or can choose to pay on one bill.
- A staff member will be assigned to assist your party; however, they may not be in the area at all times. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have and will assist with teaching techniques, etc. If you feel your staff host did a great job, gratuities are appreciated!
- Pieces from parties will be ready 10 days from the date of the event. Pieces may be picked up individually or by the host. The Pottery Stop is not responsible for projects left in our studio after 30 days.
- Outside food/drink (including BYOB) is welcome! However, hosts will need to provide their own paper products and we recommend sticking to snacks/hor d’oeuvres to maximize your painting time. Balloons, tablecloths and small decorations are welcome, but are not necessary
- Hosts will have access to the party room no more than 15 minutes before the booked start time to set up for the part. The party room must be completely vacated by all guests, parents, hosts, and supplies no more than 10 minutes after the booked end time of the party so that we may clean/sanitize and set up for the next group. To keep our parties running smoothly, these timelines are strictly enforced– please keep that in mind when deciding what you would like to bring!
- Guests must remain in the party room for the duration of their visit, to the extent possible.
COVID Related Policies:
- If you or your guests are vaccinated, masks may be removed when seated and in the party room only. Masks must be worn at all times when not seated or moving about the studio, without exception.
- Food and snacks are welcome in the party room only. BYOB is welcome, however you will need provide your own glasses.
- For the safety of our staff, we ask that guests are responsible for disposing of their leftover food, drink, plates, etc. in the provided trash can!
- Hand sanitizer will be provided around the studio and in party room for your convenience.
- Our current maximum of TOTAL guests is 12 seated painters and is strictly enforced.
Want to hold your party outdoors? We will happily host your party outdoors under our pop-up tents, weather permitting! Please contact us to discuss details. Masks are not required at outdoor tables, and we may have more flexibility with capacity.
Helpful To Know Policies:
- All glaze products used at The Pottery Stop are non-toxic and will wash out in the laundry—smocks/aprons are not needed!
- Please no piñatas, silly string, noisemakers, confetti or dangerous, messy activities in the party area. Balloons are welcome, but no large or electronic decorations.
- Parking can be a little tricky, particularly at meal-times, due to the restaurants in the strip. We recommend guests carpool if possible. Additional parking is available at the Suntrust Bank outside after Noon on Saturdays and all day Sundays.
- The Pottery Stop is not responsible for any food or personal belongings left in the studio.
- Gratuities are gratefully accepted, but never expected. If you would like to leave something for your party host, you are welcome to do so at check out!
The fee due at booking is separate from your pottery/party package and is non-refundable for cancellation at anytime. With two weeks notice, you can reschedule your event with no penalty. If you need to reschedule, we request that you notify us by phone as soon as possible. No shows, cancellations, or those who reschedule with less than two weeks hours notice will lose their payment. If the guest of honor is ill on the date of your party, please contact us at (410) 480 0111 as soon as possible to discuss options.